The following volunteer opportunities range from participating on a committee as a committee member to being a committee chairperson or a board member:
• Programs Committee – Plan and coordinate Puget Sound development of events, topics, speakers, and tours.
• Marketing Committee – Market roundtable and events through a variety of communication channels / social media and Sponsors solicitations.
• Membership Committee – Increase awareness of CSCMP. Follow-up with new members and meeting attendees.
• Hospitality Committee – Plan and arrange event location details.
• Registration Committee – Conduct event attendee check-ins and collect pay-at-door payments.
• Education Committee – Plan and coordinate education programs and the scholarship program.
• Young Professionals Committee – Promote involvement by people who are typically 10 years or less in their career.
• Secretary – Process and recap meeting registration data, attendance and meeting minutes. Help staff the registration table at events.
• Treasurer – Process financial activities of the roundtable and provide reporting of financial status.
• Web Administration – Support the development and administration of the Puget Sound Website.
Time commitment varies by committee and time of year; the average is about 4 – 6 hours per month.
To volunteer please contact: Alan Van Boven – firstname.lastname@example.org